We reserve the right to restrict, suspend, terminate or refuse your access to or use of the Site, in whole or in part, without notice, in our sole discretion.
2. How to Contact Us. Please send any complaints, questions or general correspondence to email@example.com.
3. Your Registration. To access a Site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide registration details. If so, it is condition of use of the Site that all the details you provide be correct, current, and complete. If we believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to the Site, or any of its resources, and to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account.
4. Copyright. SocialSociety.co does not claim credit for any images posted on SocialSociety.co that do not bear the SocialSociety.co watermark. Uncredited images, found in the public domain, are used in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine, 17 USC Section 107, for purposes of criticism, commentary, news reporting or editorial use.
Neither SocialSociety.co nor any third party affiliates of SocialSociety.co claim ownership of photos found in public domain.
- No exclusive photographs or original content may be republished or our watermark removed or obscured in any way without the expressed written permission of Wahkeetah, LLC. Exclusive photographs are so watermarked and identified on website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks, watermarks, reproduced in this website which are not property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
Disclaimer of Warranties. Your use of this site is at your own risk. The site and all the materials, information, software, facilities, services and other content in the site are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The materials, information and opinions included and/or expressed in or on bulletin boards, chat sections, community pages or other forums on this site (“Forums”) are not necessarily Ours.